I am a graduate of the UCLA School of Medicine with over ten years of experience as an admissions consultant. I provide comprehensive medical residency admissions consulting including: general guidance on the residency application process; detailed review of your application; thorough editing of your personal statement; and interview coaching and mock interviews.
Below is a detailed list of some of the areas I offer advising in for medical residency applicants:
- Application – Provide help with ERAS applications to ensure that they are completed thoroughly and accurately.
- Personal statement – Guidance on developing the theme, structure and content of your personal statement. Review of drafts of the statement with feedback on content, style, tone, grammar and syntax.
- Interview – Practice interviews conducted via phone, video phone using Skype or in-person.
- Resume/cv – Provide advice about format and content of your cv. Proofread and provide written feedback for drafts of the cv.
- Career planning – Information on specialties and your medical career.