Veterinary School Admissions Consulting
Applicants in all situations have benefited from Dr. Eaton’s advising, including non-traditional applicants, reapplicants, candidates aiming for top-tier schools, and those who are struggling with the application process.
Dr. Eaton provides comprehensive veterinary school admissions consulting including: general guidance on the veterinary school admissions process; detailed review of your application; thorough editing of your personal statement; and interview coaching and mock interviews.
To schedule a free twenty-minute phone consultation with Dr. Eaton, call 626-768-2154 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterinary School Admissions Consulting ServicesDr. Eaton provides comprehensive advising from general guidance on the veterinary school admissions process through detailed review of your application and interview preparation. Following is a detailed list of areas that Dr. Eaton can help with:
- Planning – Guidance for pre-veterinary students on prerequisite coursework, extracurricular activities and gaining clinical experience.
- GRE – Advice on when to take the exam and what your score means.
- Strategy – Develop a personalized timeline for applying, explain the application process and provide answers to questions about the application process.
- Schools – Assistance determining the number of schools and specific schools to apply to based on your application.
- Personal statement – Guidance on developing the theme, structure and content of your personal statement. Review of drafts of the statement with feedback on content, style, tone, grammar and syntax.
- Primary Application – Provide help with VMCAS or TMDSAS (Texas) application to ensure that it is completed thoroughly and accurately.
- Secondary applications – Advice about completing short answer and essay questions.
- Letters of Recommendation – Guidance in selecting letter writers and obtaining letters of recommendation.
- Interview – Discussion of the interview process and preparation for interview day. Practice interviews conducted via phone, video phone using Skype or in person.
- Resume/cv – Provide advice about format and content of your cv. Proofread and provide written feedback for drafts of the cv.